I love my pilot Daddy

In preparation for our trip to Florida, I got these shirts custom made for Ben and CC:

Please ignore the tired face. Remember we had an o'dark hundred alarm clock, and I was anxious.

Also...notice that CC is sitting on my lap. GASP! That is my next post.




  
Here is the design, close up:





And here is the link to buy these lovely shirts for your kids: Sibling Special-Tees  She updates her designs constantly, and is very accommodating to what your requests are. She is very quick at getting orders processed and shipped out.
I went to college with the gal that does these shirts. Not only is she a wonderful person, she is a working mom that does a great job raising three beautiful kids.



***For sizing info, I ordered a 5T for Ben and a 3T for CC. They are pretty true to size, and don't shrink much in the wash at all. The quality of t-shirt is nice...I got the ringer tee. 

Comments

  1. Those shirts are absolutely adorable! Hope you had a nice family vacation in Florida... and that your two beers eased the anxiety of flying. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I love those shirts! Assuming I ever get knocked up, I'll have to get one for our baby someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shirt love ladies.

    Brittney - I will have my girlfriend make you a shirt that says "I want to get knocked up" :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment