Home Sweet Home

Steve, the kids, my mother, and I just got back from 2 weeks in Europe.  We traveled into Poland and Slovakia.  We had a wonderful time!

Here is one of the best pictures from the trip of the four of us.  Behind us are the High Tatra Mountains in Slovakia.















I promise to be back soon with my next blog post.  I think it will be titled "Helpless": the tale of a mother who had to care for a screaming and out of control child at 40K feet, all the while people were sleeping.  This is for all the people who roll eyes at screaming children on planes...they will now get the other half of the story.

Until then...


Comments

  1. Looking forward to your next post as I just went through the same experience a couple weeks back on ou 11 hours flight back from vacation...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just posted the story. Wow, 11 hours! I can't imagine that. I have to look at your pictures from your trip.

      Delete
  2. How exciting about the trip, not so much about the screaming baby. I have been fortunate enough to have a good traveler on my hands. But we are planing a trip next winter to Poland and I am a little nervous about doing it with two kidos and one being under 1, yikes.
    Looking forward to your wisdoms :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will manage just fine! How long do you plan on going for?

      Delete
  3. Oh, wow, what a great trip! Hope you blog about it more!

    I can imagine being on the "delivering end" of the screaming child drama! I hope it didn't turn out toooo dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home! Sounds like a great trip, minus the midair meltdown. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment